What you can expect:
You’ll be given a suitable workout program, whether you workout at home or a gym.
Eat foods that you enjoy
The best thing about the diet is that you won’t have to eat boring or bland foods. You get pick foods that you like.
Submit your weekly check-ins through private message. Receive feedback to keep progress moving forward.
Take back control of your life
The 60-Day Transformation Challenge has changed many lives for the better —and it will change yours too.
Whether you want to lose fat, gain muscle, increase your energy levels, become more attractive, have your clothes fit better, or just feel better about who you are, the 60-Day Transformation Challenge is the opportunity you’ve been looking for.
Here’s what you can expect:
- You’ll go through orientation the weekend of the start date, which will show you what to do, how it works, and why it works (may take 30-40 min)
- You’ll learn how to diet the correct way, without having to eat bland or boring foods
- You’ll submit your beginning “before” pictures through private message
- You’ll receive your home or gym workout program before the official start date
- You’ll learn about supplements and how they can help you reach your goals
- You’ll be given guidance for the entire 60 days (2 months)
- You’ll have access to multiple helpful resources in the Discord server
- The server is organized by different channels, which represent different subjects (workouts, meals, supplements, etc.)
- You’ll be able to communicate with others in these channels
- If you have a general question, post it in the proper channel, so others can learn from it as well
- If the question is personal, you can just send me a private message
- Weekly check-ins will be done through private message on Discord and held Friday through Sunday
- By the time we’re done, you’re going to look and feel better than you’ve looked or felt in a long time!
“I want nothing more than for you to succeed. When you succeed, I succeed. My system is very simple. As long as you’re putting forth your best effort to follow the plan I lay out for you, I’ll do everything I can to make sure you get the results you deserve!”
What equipment do I need if I’m working out from home or traveling?
If you’re working out from home, I suggest at least getting some resistance bands. They’re very versatile and easy to take with you when you’re traveling. If you need to order some, here is the brand that I recommend.
How do I know this will work for me?
As long as you are coachable, meaning you listen to and apply the instructions that you’re given each week, it’s almost impossible to fail. The system has been proven over and over again that it works. The only people who don’t see results are those who don’t follow the simple directions they’re given.
How many days per week and how much time do I need for the workouts?
Workouts are typically 4-5 days per week (3 days in rare cases) and each workout lasts anywhere from 45 min to 1 hour, depending on the person.
I travel a bunch for work. Is this something I can do away from home?
Absolutely! Many past clients have been able to travel, while still sticking to their diet and their workouts. As long as you plan and prepare for the trip (you will receive help with this as well), there’s no reason why you couldn’t do the same.
Apply now, spots are limited
The number of members that I let into each cohort is very limited in order to create the best experience possible. Spots are given on a “first-come, first-serve” basis. If you’re interested in making a positive transformation to your body, as well as your life, submit your application now!